Daydreams Daydreams

Oddly enough, when I daydream, it's something like this. The world can be whatever I want it to be, colorful, strange, yet perfectly fits to what I desire.

Watching this made me feel..Well, like a child again. It's a good feeling..

Dialogue with Depression Dialogue with Depression

Depression is something many people have to struggle with in their daily lives. I, myself, have MDD..It's not fun, nor does it mean I'm trying to get attention.

I've gone through hell and back, so this animation means quite a lot to me.

While the animation was still in some cases, the main reason for giving you 5 stars is because of the monologue. It really does hit close to home..So I thank you for doing this.

Solace Solace

The dialogue has a great significance to our lives, we always fall, we have to get back up..Those who choose not to have given up. The animation is unique in it's own way, sketchy, yet it does give off the main scenes of what the dialogue is giving off.

The music also fits wonderfully, though the voice kept overpowering it to some extent.

Overall, this is a wonderful piece you've done!

Eggabeg responds:

Aye I get what you mean, needed more time fine tuning it! Next time though! ;)

Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party

The game itself is interesting, especially since your actions will ultimately affect the outcome of the game. The art style is old, yet still something I greatly enjoy..Only problem...I can't seem to unlock the Contact Rockin' Dave medal. I already tried talking to the contact Rockin' Dave multiple times already, told the kid who gave me the contact that it's fake..and nothing.

axoona responds:

thank's! :)
(spoiler)
this medal requires some patience, you probably tried too few times that fake account (it's more than 3 but less than 10)

Click Farm Click Farm

It's a good way to spend you time whenever you're bored or in need of something that does require minor missions...Though, it seems the Customizer medal doesn't work, even though I already completed the task for it.

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Almost got all the endings...Can't seem to figure out the revenge ending..Other than that, it's a decent game.

MathieuLyft responds:

The revenge : try to change the roles... ;-)

Izetta the Dark Witch Izetta the Dark Witch

>w< This is very cute~

You did a great job with the sky and those clouds!