Friend Clicker Friend Clicker

You know...This is way too accurate for life X'D Sad, but cute at the same time. Keep up the good work.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

I love the duckies <333

I think it's a good game, a bit difficult at times, but it's worth playing it.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks for playing! :)

Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party Six Degrees of Separation Between Me and the Party

The game itself is interesting, especially since your actions will ultimately affect the outcome of the game. The art style is old, yet still something I greatly enjoy..Only problem...I can't seem to unlock the Contact Rockin' Dave medal. I already tried talking to the contact Rockin' Dave multiple times already, told the kid who gave me the contact that it's fake..and nothing.

axoona responds:

thank's! :)
(spoiler)
this medal requires some patience, you probably tried too few times that fake account (it's more than 3 but less than 10)

Click Farm Click Farm

It's a good way to spend you time whenever you're bored or in need of something that does require minor missions...Though, it seems the Customizer medal doesn't work, even though I already completed the task for it.

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

Almost got all the endings...Can't seem to figure out the revenge ending..Other than that, it's a decent game.

CrounchyBrothers responds:

The revenge : try to change the roles... ;-)

Escape the Estate Escape the Estate

I love the music that plays through out the game..The game itself was slightly difficult..I honestly can't get past this piano puzzle and it's driving me INSANE..I wish I could finish this game, but I won't be able to. Not even the walkthroughs I find are of much help.

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

As I'm playing this game, it dawned on me that this is a little girl who's unaware of what really happened..Honestly, I love this game, very emotional and touching.

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

Honestly, this brought a smile to my face! Pokemon really does bring people of all kinds together..<3

The Life of a Developer The Life of a Developer

I got over 10%...Didn't get my medal.....Over all, I would have to say the game itself isn't that bad, just really repetitive and very simple..

Marko Sharko: Missing Dog Marko Sharko: Missing Dog

So, I got stuck at the docks area..I tried using the walkthrough link, but it's either broken or it ends up leading me to something else. Help please??