Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

...Now I'm pretty sad....

64 Bits - "Gremlins!" Overwatch Parody 64 Bits - "Gremlins!" Overwatch Parody

X'D RIP Soldier...Damn this made my day. Thank you for getting me to laugh!

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

Honestly, I wasn't so sure about this..But the more I watched it, the more I realized how easy it is to connect to Charlie Brown (even though he's not really like this).

You did a great job my friend, keep up the great work!

Daydreams Daydreams

Oddly enough, when I daydream, it's something like this. The world can be whatever I want it to be, colorful, strange, yet perfectly fits to what I desire.

Watching this made me feel..Well, like a child again. It's a good feeling..

Dialogue with Depression Dialogue with Depression

Depression is something many people have to struggle with in their daily lives. I, myself, have MDD..It's not fun, nor does it mean I'm trying to get attention.

I've gone through hell and back, so this animation means quite a lot to me.

While the animation was still in some cases, the main reason for giving you 5 stars is because of the monologue. It really does hit close to home..So I thank you for doing this.

Solace Solace

The dialogue has a great significance to our lives, we always fall, we have to get back up..Those who choose not to have given up. The animation is unique in it's own way, sketchy, yet it does give off the main scenes of what the dialogue is giving off.

The music also fits wonderfully, though the voice kept overpowering it to some extent.

Overall, this is a wonderful piece you've done!

Eggabeg responds:

Aye I get what you mean, needed more time fine tuning it! Next time though! ;)

"Reconnection" "Reconnection"

As I'm watching this, all I can think about is how well it flows. The small story, the animation, the artwork itself...It's all beautifully well done. If you hadn't said that this was your first animation, I wouldn't have believed you. This is beyond amazing for a first time!

vlabide responds:

actually, i have made different kinds of just a clips, but this one is my first animation that passe over a minute. thank youuuu

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

Normally I'm not a big fan of anything techno sounding, but I have to admit, this was simply amazing. The story is easy to understand and relate to, the artwork and animation flow smoothly with the entire plot. Overall, this is going to be one of my top favorite movies~

Paraphernalia Paraphernalia

My heart just exploded from the feels...I loved this so much...I SHIP IT <333

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

I remember when I found this on deviantArt, I thought it was adorable and wonderful to watch. Even now that I've found it again, I still love it!